- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
- OLIBRO ONLINE SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED (could be referred to as “We”, “Us”, “BOOKSOL” or “Our”) reserves the right to modify or revise and update the terms from time to time, with or without any notice at its sole discretion and such revised or modified terms shall be applicable to all users (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or “User”)from the time such change is published on the website(“Site”).So please re-visit this page frequently. In case of any material change, we will make reasonable efforts to post a clear notice on the service.
- Account and Registration Obligations
- User upon becoming a Booksol subscriber,become responsible for paying rental fees according to the then current billing and rental terms. The rental fee is non- refundable.
- Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank
- All valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All online bank transfers from valid bank accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support payment facility to provide these services to the Users. All such online bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between buyer and the respective issuing bank.
- Limitation of Liability
- Applicable Law
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Booksol and its proprietor, directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives from and against all claims, liability and expenses, including all legal fees and costs arising from or relating to (a) your breach of these Terms of Service; and (b) your use of this website and associated services including transmission or placement of information or material by you;(c ) Your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights (including infringement of intellectual property rights) of a third party on this website. This provision shall survive the termination of your right to use this website and/or your status as a Booksol user.
- Confidential Information
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account information and your password. If you reveal your password or share your account with anyone, you take full responsibility for his/her actions, the loss of any credits, store credits available in your account is your responsibility solely and no claim on Booksol is valid under any circumstances.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Booksol and all material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on this website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
- Information Reliability
This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors that may be corrected as and when they are discovered at the sole discretion of Booksol.
- Information Usage
Booksol may use anything you send or communicate to us, including questions, comments, information, ideas, concepts, or reviews, without compensation or acknowledgement. By posting any content on the website, you grant Booksol a non-exclusive, irrevocable and perpetual license to use that content royalty-free.
- Electronic Communications
You agree to receive electronic communications from Booksol and also agree that any communication, notice, agreement, or disclosure that we send to you electronically satisfies any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
- Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the service, Booksol may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless.
The cookies used by the service are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends (usually after 24 hours). It is easy to prohibit the local storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the local storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
The user can always opt out of usage of cookies but it might be at the cost of functionality in the application. In any case, Booksol does not bear any responsibility of the repercussions of usage though Booksol does take all the measures needed to check and verify the third party cookies utilized for the application.
- Third Party Websites
- Third Party Software/Service
While using the service we may be using third party software and/or services, in order to collect and/or process the information detailed herein and mainly for statistical purposes.